What happens if my package is lost or stolen?
- At check out you will have the option for Route Shipping Insurance for as little as .89 cents. This gives you instant protection and allows you to file a claim if something happens.
By deselecting or opting out of Route Insurance, Leigh and Jo is not liable for lost, stolen or damaged items.
Are your items handmade?
- We purchase our items wholesale but do a lot of research on each manufacturer that we get them from. Each item is beautifully handcrafted and unique and sourced from the USA or Canada.
My order says delivered but I haven’t received it?
- Your best bet for questions on tracking would be to contact your local post office or post master. Unfortunately all we can see with tracking numbers is exactly what you can see.
What is your return policy?
- You can view our return policy and information on exchanges in our returns section.
How long does it take to receive my item(s)?
- We do our best to work as quickly as possible as orders are received. Typically orders are shipped within 3 business days and will arrive to you within 5-7 business days after that if you reside in the U.S. International orders take longer.
Where do you ship to?
- Currently we ship to all states within the U.S. and Canada.
Can I update any info or my address after I already placed an order?
- Email us as soon as possible. Hi@leighandjo.com. However - if we have already processed your order unfortunately there is nothing we can do to stop it and the best thing to do would be to contact your local post office.
Still have a question?
- Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org